Stayed with my 2 sons for a weekend sporting event. The hotel was clean and the service was friendly and attentive. Our room was quiet and had 2 TV's, a fridge, microwave, coffee pot, and ironing board with iron. There is a bit of a dated feel to the room, but it was clean and serviceable. The beds were very good and came with a firm and soft option of pillows. The pool is small and the size of a residential pool with limited seating area. The fitness area was minimal with a couple of treadmill/elliptical machines.
When asking for nearby locations, the staff would direct you and also print out a Map Quest route sheet. Breakfast was included and has rolls, eggs, bacon, several hot and cold serials, fruit, pancakes, and jucies. Much better than a contenital breakfast, but not a full buffet breakfast. Parking was free and a big plus because many hotels had a $24-28 dollar a day charge. Being right on Colorado Blvd offered easy access to a nearby shopping area and the 210 freeway. This would be an excellent place to stay if you were seeing a game at the Rose Bowl or visiting other attractions in the north LA metro.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Pasadena-Colorado Blvd.
- Holiday Inn Express Pasadena
- Holiday Inn Pasadena
- Pasadena Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a virtual tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Pasadena Hotel features 81 guest rooms in a four-level parking structure located 1 mile east of the Pasadena Tournament of Rose Parade route, adjacent to Old Town Pasadena's historic district including 80 fine restaurants and 130 unique shops, within minutes of famous sites and attractions, such as the Rose Bowl, Pasadena Civic/Musical Center, Norton Simon Museum, Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. Santa Anita Race Track is also nearby, and we are about a 15 minute drive away from downtown Los Angeles. The city is also home to Pasadena Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology. Our hotel is located right off 210 freeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena-Colorado Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.