“Simply amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area

You added Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2863 East Colorado Boulevard, San Gabriel East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107   |
Ranked #17 of 30 Hotels in Pasadena
Victorville, California
“Simply amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

This Super 8 has it all, a view of the mountains on the 3rd floor the pool area wasn't that far away from the room I stayed in. The elevator made it easy to go up and down, right away i was informed where the vending machines and laundry center was at the staff was very friendly. I only made it to breakfast twice but the yogurt and waffles were very good. If you are in Pasadena I recommend you stay here,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Super8Pasadena, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank You Fred for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor. We are glad you liked the layout of the property and the amentiies we serve on site. We hope to see you soon when you come back from Victorville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Well I stayed at the super 8 motel this past weekend. The rooms were cleaned and the beds were also comfy. The staff there is very helpfull because i do not know the area well and any question i had they answered for me. It was also very quiet in the evening so i got all the rest I needed to wake up happily the next morning. But overall my stay there was great rooms also have refrigerators and microwaves in room which was really great!

Room Tip: Front desk is very helpful people so hen you have quetions just ask them!..Oh and the a/c work just...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for the review. Thank You for also informing us of how our front desk staff assisted you while you stayed. It is a top priority for us to make sure the staff makes you feel at home and eases your mind with answeres to your questions and what happens locally in our area. We hope to see you soon.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed at hotels during a 4-week business trip. This was the a average price, and quite a modest hotel, but it really had all I wanted and was excellent value. The pool was good for swimming in compared to the more expensive hotels. The breakfast was Continental and basic , but free and I could put a healthy filling combination together. The room was a bit larger than I expected, with good storage, a microwave oven and definitely clean. I was on the 2nd floor, so handy to the washing machine - great on an extended trip.The motel is next to the bus stop so convinent for travelling to old pasadena hotels.Positive was the amassing view of mountain.

Room Tip: Third floor view of mountain is Amassing..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank You Vick for staying with us while you were in the Pasadena Area. We are happy that our property can also be a pleasant stay for business trips like that of which you were on. We hope the wifi internet and the computer in the lobby helped you with all. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip back down. Hopefully it will be for leisure.
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I just had an experience at Super 8 Motel and was shocked by Sam--the co-manager of the motel. I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks. I liked the hotel, because it's quiet and pretty safe. However, I was shocked by Sam's attitude towards me. It was very unprofessional. I'd asked to have the maids come to my room to clean and change the sheets, and I'd waited for 3 hours already. Well, after 3 calls , I happened to speak to Sam . He got belligerent with me . I went down to the office, and spotted another staff , Michael, well since he'd helped me several times. I politely asked him if he could send the maid up to clan my room. Sam interjected and started screaming at me. His words were, " Because you hung up on me, your room won't be cleaned!". I was aghast by this. What. I'd paid for a whole day. Not due to leave until the next day. Sam further added that, " He will have me thrown out and not give me my money back. " ; He called the police, told them he'd give me my full refund. When I finally left within the hour, I only got half of my money back. Shocker and oh, the cop stood outside my door as I was packing my things....This is all because???? I asked to have my room cleaned !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank You for the feedback, we sincerely apologize for the trouble you may had with our staff while you were here. Our staff trains in exceptional customer service and the situation has been handled internally. We appreciate your stay with us.
Eden
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed 7 and 8 Sept. Room was average for a budget motel. It was quite noisy from people going up and down the stairs and walkway out front to the room, as well as people above us. Room was clean and comfrotable though dated. Would probably stay again.

Room Tip: Close to several restaurants in the area. Nice pool. Would probably try to get a top floor room if p...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback Mr. Dennis. We apologize for the surrounding traffic coming in and out of the area of where your room was. Next time you choose to come to visit, we will make sure to keep your room in a quiet location of the motel so that you can get a sound night sleep. We hope to see you again when you are back in our area.
Long Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

cigarrette burns in the bedding and carpet. super this walls and the TV in the next room was on til 2am. HARD beds, FILTHY foam pillows which looked years old (I wish I hadn't looked) and not cheap for all that either

• Stayed July 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stayed there last week, and someone above me decided to play their music at full blast at 11 pm. It took 4 calls to the front desk and threats of police action to finally get them evicted. Terrible reaction by the front desk staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area? Share your experiences!