Phenomenal Hotel. Try to get one of the bungalows if you can. Great service, beautiful grounds, fantastic food. Nice little spa.
However, it is an hour from LAX and not close to golf or the beach. Very much a business hotel if you are in the area for that. NOT a vacation destination. It is 20 minutes in traffic just to get to Old Towne Pasadena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel