We stayed at Ritz Carlton Kapulua and enjoyed it immensely, so when we had the opportunity to stay at the Ritz in Pasadena, we jumped at it. The Pasadena Ritz is no Kapulua Ritz, however, it is still lovely. The room is awesome with fluffy pillows and bedding. It was very comfortable. We always enjoyed the turn down service. The Pasadena RItz is not has huge as the Kapulua Ritz and seems a bit more suited for corporate events than family vacations. We were a bit disappointed with the pool because it is small and quite crowded, on the weekend. Lots of kids and families so very noisy. If you like quiet time, then try not to hang out by the pool.
We enjoyed the jazz at the bar on Sat. night, very delightful and soulful. All is all we were relaxed and enjoyed our experience at the Ritz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel