We decided to stay at the Ritz last minute to extend our visit with friends who were staying there. The rooms are very nice, beds comfortable and beautiful furnishings. We were quoted one price on the phone and at check out, charged another, after calling they did rectify. We ordered pina colodas at the pool which took over an hour and were retrieved by my husband, not served to us. The staff was polite, but overwhelmed and under trained and the entire facility felt understaffed for a busy Memorial Day weekend. Overall, service was lacking, the pool was too small and unimpressive for a such a grand hotel in such a warm climate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel