It's an ex-Ritz Carlton so I knew it'd be nice - but it exceeded my expectations. Top notch service, beautiful grounds, the Tap Room has great (albeit expensive) food and cocktails and it's pet friendly - IF you have an extra $125 a night to spend. I thought the price was reasonable - even with the $25 mandatory parking charge. It's LA so that's pretty standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel