Stayed six nights at this fantastic luxury hotel. Away from all the hustle and bustle of LA and Hollywood, but very handy to lots of things to do in Pasadena (5 minute drive to Old Town Pasadena). The hotel is surrounded by beautifully maintained grounds, and everything during our stay was as close to perfect as possible. Our room was very large, and the staff was able to fulfill our request for a room with a patio. The rate we got on the hotel's website was fantastic - less than $200 per night, and that included parking and a $40/day breakfast credit. Sure beats $400/night to stay in other parts of LA for a comparable hotel. We don't get out to California very often, but next time we do we'll certainly consider going back to the Langham Huntington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel