I've been to the Langham when it was the former Ritz Carlton for a business meeting and remember how luxurious it was back over 10 years ago. We've also been there for a wedding and was impressed with the grounds and service as the Langham. This visit was for a night with my husband and we upgraded to a corner room on the ground floor so we had a large spacious room and terrace. The history is everywhere, whether it is in the stories in your room, throughout the grounds or walking around and seeing the oil paintings depicting old world renaissance. The ambience is elegant, classy and warm. The rooms are very clean. There is no noise level. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Otel, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel