Big vintage five star hotel. We stayed in one of the cottages overlooking a Japanese style garden. Lovely setting.. Vintage classic furnishings, supurb bed and linens. Floor to ceiling marble in the bathroom, luxorious towels, fireplace but not availbe to use. Waited five minutes for the hot water and the shower had very low pressure. No coffee in the room. Woarkout facility top drawer, highlight of the visit. Outdoor lap pool. Tennis courts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel