Enjoyed our 4 day stay. Rooms were large, well appointed and clean. Meals were real good but a little too expensive for what you got. Good value, not great. Overall it is comfortable, clean and ""out of the way". I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel