The Langham is a beautiful property! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there about a year ago last August. We enjoyed many days lounging by the pool (service was great as were the smoothies!) which felt almost spa-like even with several children splashing around. The lobby, courtyard, restaurants and other common areas are stunning yet very welcoming to families. Be sure to get out and walk the grounds and beautiful neighborhoods surrounding the hotel - the front desk and spa have maps of the area. Only cons: Double rooms are double beds only (no Queens) and valet-only parking (no self parking available).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Venere, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel