“Clean, Reasonable, Good for a Night” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Le Reve Pasadena

Save Saved
You added Hotel Le Reve Pasadena to your Saves list
Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3321 E. Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91107 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Pasadena
San Francisco, California
“Clean, Reasonable, Good for a Night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

After attending a game at the Rose Bowl with a reservation the next day at Huntington Gardens, we spent one night at Le Reve in Pasadena. It’s a three-story motel with parking right off the freeway that has been updated a bit. The reception is friendly, it has a very nice indoor whirlpool and sauna, a small pool, exercise room, and simple hot breakfast included in the room rate. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. Bathrooms are old and could use updating. Had problems getting the shower to switch from bathtub mode to shower. Air conditioning unit is in the window and it’s loud. Opening the window means listening to the traffic. They have bicycles available for guests. Although I wouldn’t spend a vacation here, it was pleasant for one night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor for more quiet. Elevator is located at rear of hotel. Stairways on...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed here last year under other name. We liked the location to colorado blvd where everything is & the rose bowl. The chairs in the room are not comfortable for sitting longer than 20 min. We had to move the nightstand to the other side of the room to open the refrigerator door. The fan in the bathroom is obnoxiously loud. No guide for TV channels again. The food was so so & kinda cold if you dont get there early. The jacuzzi was barely warm this time. Its all the little things that make your stay better but it was adequate. Think we might try another hotel for next Pasadena visit

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Martinez, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were on business trip to Pasadena area.We had to book a place that is pet friendly.The hotel is really pet friendly, it's breakfast is amazing and it is pretty much located within good dining area. The rooms are a little old but I understand they are going to be doing some upgrading the end of this year. I wish them well.

Room Tip: King size bed with wet bar was good
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A hotel is for travellers to rest and sleep at night. What I cannot fathom is the fact that they don't offer a pillow. Instead, they have something like a cushion (square-shaped), stuffed with cotton balls. It didn't even come close to those $4.95 pillows at Walmart. I can feel those uneven cotton balls and the smallish square-shaped cushion under my head.
For the price I paid, I think I deserved a proper pillow.

The wifi is non-existent in the first room I got and they knew it. Front desk immediately changed the room for me with much better coverage.

For the lack of pillow alone, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It doesn't matter if they have a Four Seasons breakfast buffet.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here for one night, and I think that was plenty. At first sight to the lobby and the swimming pool you get the impression of a boutique hotel but it falls short on that. Parking it's completely packed at night. We had to improvised a parallel parking, but really they need to do something about it. The ceiling of the bathroom had mold and the shower floor was darker. So, I would recommend a deep deep clean there. Pros: the breakfast (Mexican style) was good for a change. Plenty to eat from and constantly refilled. It was a little crazy at the dinning room between the pop music and the annoying cartoons and transformer movies playing (?) No need for that. You go to have breakfast not to be sensorially bombarded. With a little bit of attention to detail and better trained staff, this hotel could improve drastically.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
La Mesa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were can't say enough about how wonderful our stay here was. We were greeted by Arlene who went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our stay! She is truly an asset to this hotel. The entire staff was so friendly and amazing... CHEF IS THE BEST!!!!! You should stay here just for one of his awesome breakfasts! The entire staff is happy and the best at what they do, that says a lot about the owners! WAY TO GO...

Room Tip: If you want a dog friendly room that has the comfort of a Hilton at a family price STAY HERE!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked my stay through expedia. The pictures are deceiving. The hotel is like a motel 8, the only nice thing is the lobby. They offer free breakfast, more options than continental breakfast at other hotels but please dont let this be the catch to convince you to stay here. I had a hit and run in this location. Another guest hit my car and their surveillance cameras are so horribly they couldnt identify the plates, they gave us the name of 2 hotel guests who denied they had hit my car. The manager; Richard! horrible customer service. He threaten to charge me for giving me access to their surveillance camera. Piece of crap camera that if you where to get assaulted, you will be in danger because the camera doesnt cover the whole hotel, IS BLURRY AND I STOPS RECORDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!! now i have to pay $500 to fix my car. The pool is an oversized bath tub and if you are not familiar with the area....well lets say 5 blocks away you will end up getting robbed or into problems.

Room Tip: dont stay here. there is a hotel 8 just 3 blocks away that looks just like it and $30 cheaper per n...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Le Reve Pasadena? Share your experiences!