“Fabulous Stay- Awesome Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Le Reve Pasadena

Save Saved
You added Hotel Le Reve Pasadena to your Saves list
Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3321 E. Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91107 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #9 of 28 hotels in Pasadena
Colorado
“Fabulous Stay- Awesome Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Traveling for my son's wedding I looked for an economical hotel that was full of amenities. We found it! We visited Pasadena in late July. My planning started months before. Our group (family and friends) stayed in 15 rooms. Rosie, Arlene and Marilyn were ever so patient and flexible as I added and changed rooms to support our needs. They are incredibly friendly and helpful and even more so when we met in person. The housekeeping staff is top notch. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. Everything we wanted was there- we especially liked the included wifi. The morning breakfast buffets were absolutely delicious with variations each day. There were plenty of hot and cold choices with refills plentiful. The outside pool was perfect to cool off in. We especially liked the cabana area near the pool where the entire group was able to gather for pizza. It was great to have an elevator and a mini frig in the rooms. Some of our group even borrowed the free bikes to ride around town. We mostly stayed on the third floor, but others were on the first and second floor- no complaints about road noise. To top off our experience we even had a late checkout for several rooms for family who had later departures. I highly recommend Hotel Le Reve.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

At first I wasn't sure about staying here, but I loved it! Everyone at the front desk has been kind and helpful. Arlene was especially helpful each time I came to the lobby. She was extremely kind and even helped me save money. Although it was a bit away from the places I needed to go, she helped me figure out great transportation at a good prices. The rooms could use a tad more sound proofing but I enjoy this hotel. Great breakfast!

• Stayed August 2014
Horsham, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Arrived early evening after a very trying day, Arlene at the front desk was amazing. Asked what floor I wanted, which I love because I have to drag my laptop, suitcase etc. Then she complimented my dress, which may be irrelevant to the hotel but meant the world to me as it was new for the meeting I had to give and no one else mentioned it. She made sure to point out the relaxing qualities of the hotel, hot tub, gym!! Told me to please come and enjoy breakfast. I called her twice from the room asking if there was a Microwave to heat my soup and another time for the Internet password, both times she was so sweet. The room was clean and quiet and the sheets were clean, soft and smelled good. Overall, I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Newark, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A Budget friendly hotel. Nice lobby area. Clean room and its a non-smoking hotel. Very Friendly staff they let me check in early. Breakfast buffett was good and included with the rate. Parking is small, but is easy access and right next to 210 freeway about 15 mins to Glendale.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ok, so the room is a little dated but having said that, my hubby and I only slept there...and the bed is what counts to me. And I had no problems with that! The pluses for this hotel are: 1-Staff and 2-the breakfast! Staff were very welcoming and the breakfast is beyond any "continental breakfast"..its truly a buffet.
My only con: would like better lighting for the vanity area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for the price. Front desk was friendly and helpful at all times. Shuttle service was available to get to the Rose Bowl for a concert. I was surprised how convenient it was! It is an older hotel in an older neighborhood yet the room was comfortable. The complimentary homemade breakfast in the morning made the stay!

• Stayed August 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in town for a concert. I called the hotel direct and confirmed the price. They took my CC and reserved the room for me. Upon arrival the price had changed and they wouldn't honor the rate we discussed. There were no other rooms in the area available. The room was filthy. Floor was gross. Sheets and towels were dirty. Pillows and mattress was horrible. This hotel is a 2 star at best. Stay away. Oh did I mention the cockroaches? YUCK!!!!

Stayed August 2014

Been to Hotel Le Reve Pasadena? Share your experiences!