“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Le Reve Pasadena

Save Saved
You added Hotel Le Reve Pasadena to your Saves list
Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3321 E. Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91107 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #10 of 28 hotels in Pasadena
Horsham, PA
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Arrived early evening after a very trying day, Arlene at the front desk was amazing. Asked what floor I wanted, which I love because I have to drag my laptop, suitcase etc. Then she complimented my dress, which may be irrelevant to the hotel but meant the world to me as it was new for the meeting I had to give and no one else mentioned it. She made sure to point out the relaxing qualities of the hotel, hot tub, gym!! Told me to please come and enjoy breakfast. I called her twice from the room asking if there was a Microwave to heat my soup and another time for the Internet password, both times she was so sweet. The room was clean and quiet and the sheets were clean, soft and smelled good. Overall, I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Newark, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A Budget friendly hotel. Nice lobby area. Clean room and its a non-smoking hotel. Very Friendly staff they let me check in early. Breakfast buffett was good and included with the rate. Parking is small, but is easy access and right next to 210 freeway about 15 mins to Glendale.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Ok, so the room is a little dated but having said that, my hubby and I only slept there...and the bed is what counts to me. And I had no problems with that! The pluses for this hotel are: 1-Staff and 2-the breakfast! Staff were very welcoming and the breakfast is beyond any "continental breakfast"..its truly a buffet.
My only con: would like better lighting for the vanity area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great place for the price. Front desk was friendly and helpful at all times. Shuttle service was available to get to the Rose Bowl for a concert. I was surprised how convenient it was! It is an older hotel in an older neighborhood yet the room was comfortable. The complimentary homemade breakfast in the morning made the stay!

• Stayed August 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were in town for a concert. I called the hotel direct and confirmed the price. They took my CC and reserved the room for me. Upon arrival the price had changed and they wouldn't honor the rate we discussed. There were no other rooms in the area available. The room was filthy. Floor was gross. Sheets and towels were dirty. Pillows and mattress was horrible. This hotel is a 2 star at best. Stay away. Oh did I mention the cockroaches? YUCK!!!!

Stayed August 2014
Selma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Clean rooms, nice beds, amazing breakfast, buffet style. Chef Nacho made an delicious breakfast that just kept delivering. Will definitely be staying again. Great hotel for the price. The lobby is really nice great place to hangout. AC in the room was spot on

• Stayed August 2014
Fresno, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My infant son and I accompanied my husband on his business trip and stayed 3 nights at this hotel. It had the bare minimum basics and nothing more. Friendly staff in the lobby. The most important thing to know about this hotel is that there is nothing close by to walk to as I found out while pounding the pavement during the day while my husband was working. Target was the best we could do and at least there was a Starbucks inside so I could get a decent cup of coffee each morning and so snacks for the room. Stay closer to downtown Pasadena if you like to explore and walk around.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Le Reve Pasadena? Share your experiences!