“Le Reve” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Le Reve Pasadena

You added Hotel Le Reve Pasadena to your Saves list
Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3321 E. Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91107 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Pasadena
Los Angeles, California
“Le Reve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The front desk personnel (Denise) were just outstanding.
Very easy to check in using a reservation.
Room service was great. No problems with the maids.
The breakfast was excellent.
Parking is easy access from the freeway.

Room Tip: The King size beds are just great. All levels have an elevator
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HotelLeRevePasadena, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hi JoeH,
Thank you for taking the time to review Le Reve. It is always a pleasure each time you make it out to Pasadena to check you in and talk with you. Thank you for the nice review of my service and our hotel. Le Reve will be updating rooms in the near future and hopefully if in the Pasadena area again you will be able to see the great improvements. We do look forward to your next visit.
Denise Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My Son.' and Jasper our therapy dog and myself stayed here for a week. Arlene was extremely helpful upon check in, eloquently dealing with a very agitated woman who popped in and interrupted my check in process.
The Chef at breakfast is fantastic, he'll cook anything you might want.
Rosie is also very sweet and helpful, and Richard the manager is doing a wonderful job. I will stay here again anytime I'm in Pasadena.

Stayed November 2013
Hi BunnyEngineer,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Le Reve. Arlene was very delighted to hear that you mentioned her in this review. She recalled the check in process and was very sorry that the other guest interrupted your check in process. In the hotel industry this happens quite frequently. Yes Igancio our cook is wonderful, he alternates the dishes he puts out every morning so that you the guest do not get tired of the same menu on a daily basis. Rosie was very delighted you mentioned her in this review as well. Richard, our general manager, hardly gets mentioned for all his hard work and is very thankful as well. We do hope to see you when you are in the Pasadena area again.
Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times now and often refer others to this hotel. Denise, at the front desk was VERY knowledgeable about the area and helped me with directions to nearby food/attractions and especially when I did not have my car for a day, she pointed me in the right direction of places I could reach on foot. She always has a smile on her face and is very accommodating. Breakfast in the morning was surprisingly AMAZING. I do not remember the gentlemen who does the cooking but he was ALWAYS very bright and cheerful and was very fun to talk to-he sure is a character. Whatever I needed (food wise) he was more than happy to help. Housekeeping was very attentive and kind and anything I needed was brought to me in a timely manner and with a smile. I plan on staying here every time I am in the area!
Also- the beds were very comfortable and the rooms always immaculate and I always felt safe. oh, and THANKFULLY there is an elevator- As a women I always over pack and it is much easier to take an elevator as opposed to stairs, laundry room on site as well.
Kudos to management for keeping this place and the employees on the up and up!

Room Tip: Each room I have seen have been equally as clean and comfortable, upstairs, downstairs, they are all...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Kellylynn04,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Le Reve. I really do appreciate all the kind words you described me with. It is always a pleasure to help you with anything you may need. The cooks name is Ignacio, and he as well was delighted that you mentioned him as well. He is always smiling and waiting to greet each and every guest that comes in to enjoy the wonderful dishes he puts out every morning. The housekeeping always try to maintain each and every room in tip top shape. On behalf of the entire Le Reve staff, "Thank you for the kind review". We look forward to your next visit while in the Pasadena area.
Best Wishes,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

this is a very clean hotel .. the front desk clerk , by the name rosie she was very nice with a smile on her face when we arrived.. rosie made us fill welcome.. breakfast was wonderful fresh made,, next time I come in town I will bring my family,,, it is a very well keep hotel.... thank u rosie u were great..

Room Tip: this place a great location and very clean
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Hi LucyM,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Le Reve. Rosie was delighted to read your review. She always strives to give each guest the best guest service possible. The breakfast is as you remember with more dishes added to the menu since you last stayed with us. We appreciate that you enjoyed your stay at Le Reve so much that you'd pass it along to family and friends. We await your next visit to Pasadena.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel is very well located and exceptionally clean. Felicita, one of the housekeepers is specially attentive. From the moment that Rosie check us in and made us feel so welcome, we have felt very much at home. Felicita when in the kitchen goes out of her way to make my eggs just right. Arlene who also works the front desk is very helpful.

Room Tip: Any and all.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
HotelLeRevePasadena, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Hello SusannahB,
Thank you for taking the time to place a review of our hotel. Rosie and Arlene were delighted of the kind words you expressed about them and send their thanks. Felicitas was very delighted to hear that you included her as well. She takes pride in her time working in the kitchen and is very thankful you noticing and mentioning it as well. When visiting Pasadena again we do hope to see you again.
Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The decor of the lobby was unusually really nice. The rooms were very clean and you could see the hotel is making many new improvements. The great service Denise gave me upon breakfast and checking out was very exceptional. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family

• Stayed August 2013
Hi RolondoM,
Thank you for taking the time to review Le Reve. So you seen some of the changes taking place, soon we will also begin renovations in our rooms. I am very delighted that you had positive words of me. It is a pleasure knowing you will stay with us again and also that you will recommend our hotel to others. Thank you and we await your next visit to Pasadena.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Love the front desk service by your front desk clerk Denise. Very helpful, and informative, good attitude and always smiling. Always does her best to help out in anyway she can. Very good person. In one occasion the program I am part of had not yet paid for the room I was staying in, and she made a few phone calls and quickly solved the problem, something she didn't have to do but she did. Very good location, restaurants around the area, and fast food places. Good location for going out at night, or just spending a day out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Hi AdgerS,
Thank you for taking the time to review Le Reve. Thank you for the kind words you have written of me. It was always a pleasure in helping you in your stay here. If ever in the Pasadena area again do stop by and see some of the changes being incorporated in the Hotel.
Denise Z.

Been to Hotel Le Reve Pasadena? Share your experiences!