“short walk to the convention center” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Pasadena
Charleston, West Virginia
“short walk to the convention center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The hotel is about a short 10 minute walk to the convention center. The room was clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly. The concierge was nice but didn't seem to know a lot about some of the local sights.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Hilton Pasadena Hotel. I’m delighted your experience with the staff was very positive; however, I will make sure to address your comments regarding the concierge service to ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

CARL SPRAYBERRY I General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Pasadena Hilton met most of my expectations of a Hilton but I was a little disappointed with the rooms and pool. The rooms while clean and serviced with in-room coffee and related amenities, did need a bit of an update. The furniture was a little old as was carpet. Otherwise no complaints in terms of cleanliness and comfort of bed (be forewarned pillows are very soft). The internal heating/cooling unit could be loud for some guests but if you're tired it won't matter.

The hotel offered free internet for HHonors guests and had free computer workstations in the lobby. The pool was a bit walled in and hard to find at first - gym was excellent. The service was really top notch - everyone was friendly and helpful. Even our ride to the airport in the towncar (actually a great deal - cheaper than a cab and less hassle then the shuttles).

Finally, in terms of location it's about two blocks from the convention center and about 10 minutes to the Gold Line and Old Pasadena. Enjoy your stay...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you kindly for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Hilton Pasadena. Our plans of improvements and renovation are currently underway addressing concerns such as noise, to enhance our guest experience in the near future. My staff and I are delighted to hear you enjoyed the gym, town car service, and most importantly the “really top notch” service. We look forward to your future visits with us!

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My friends and I recently stayed at the Hilton in Pasadena. Although the rooms are a bit dated and old and the air conditioner a little noisy, the beds were extremely comfortable and the service from the staff exceptional, from the restaurant/breakfast staff through to the bar staff in the lounge in the evening.
We were able to get a shuttle from the hotel to the convention centre we needed to go to and were even able to be picked up from Wholefoods after doing a little shopping and the drivers friendly and helpful.
As well the breakfast was delicious, fresh and the omelette worth having every day!!

Room Tip: Ask for a high up room not over the kitchen vents!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent visit to the Hilton Pasadena. With regards to your comments of our hotel as “dated and old”, our plans for improvements are currently underway. I will personally recognize our shuttle drivers and all of the staff for having provided “exceptional” service during your stay. We value your sincere comments, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Austin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Hilton Hotel in Pasadena, CA was a great place to stay. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. As an older woman travelling in an unfamiliar city, they were very willing to answer my questions and helped me make good decisions to be safe and feel welcomed. I really appreciated the care your staff gave me.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I feel especially warmed to hear my staff made you feel welcomed, secure, and extremely helpful during your stay. We sincerely value your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Henderson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This hotel is very pleasant with gracious and welcoming staff. The valet staff run to open your door upon entering and leaving. You are greeted by every staff person you encounter. The hotel was spotless. The beds very comfortable. The hotel is very convenient to shopping, eating, museums, etc. Would definitely recommend staying at this Hilton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I would like to thank you for your glowing comments about your stay with us. I’m so delighted you found the hotel spotless and most importantly, the gracious and welcoming staff. Your recommendation of our hotel is most appreciated. We look forward to welcoming your return to the Hilton Pasadena soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife's and my purpose in coming to LA was to celebrate our oldest son being inducted into the CA Law Bar at the Pasadena Civic Center on 6/04/13. Beginning with Virginia the concierge, our association with the Pasadena Hilton Hotel was absoulutely superb!!!!! She started helping us make plans for our stay at your beautiful facility by phone while we were still at home in South Carolina preparing to fly to LA. Virginia suggested activities, booked our travel in LA, made reservations at events and caused us to feel so secure and pleased to be staying at your beautiful hotel. The bellmen, frontdesk folks, car valeys, housekeeping people, and even the Starbucks personnel were all absolutely first class!!!!! We will definitely stay with the Pasadena Hilton for every return visit with our son. May God bless you all! Pete

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is such a pleasure to receive your wonderful comments about your recent experience at the Hilton Pasadena. I will certainly share this with all the staff, and give special recognition to Virginia, the front desk, Valet parking, Starbucks and the housekeeping staff. My staff and I extend our sincerest appreciation for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you and your son on your each and every visit to the Hilton Pasadena!

Punaauia, French Polynesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The only problem is the soundproofing of the room. The hotel is perfectly located near the main street of Pasadena. And the cleanliness, sleep quality and service are noteworthy. I would recommand this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Hilton Pasadena. Our plans of improvements and renovation are currently underway, and the soundproofing of the rooms is definitely our top priority. My staff and I are delighted to hear that you found the cleanliness, quality of sleep and service noteworthy; and we truly appreciate you recommending our hotel and your patronage to the Hilton Pasadena. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

CARL SPRAYBERRY I General Manager

Been to Hilton Pasadena? Share your experiences!