We stayed three nights at this hotel while attending a UCLA football game. I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent condition of our room. The furnishings, floor, walls, etc had been recently upgraded. The air conditioning was newer and thus operated quietly. The door opened directly to the outside which I normally do not like but we did not experience much noise from the parking lot. The hotel has a small outdoor pool which we enjoyed. Breakfast was offered in a small room off the hotel lobby. Typical fruit, cereal, rolls, juice, coffee, etc. The area around the hotel seemed safe although I would not go walking around alone late at night. We found a nice Italian restaurant within a few blocks. It was 3 miles down Colorado Blvd to old-town Pasadena and traffic was generally light on the weekend. Parking was inside a well-lit courtyard which I liked. Overall, this was a good experience for a 3-star hotel and we would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pasadena Royale Hotel
- Best Western Pasadena Royale Hotel Pasadena
- Best Western Pasadena
- Pasadena Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable luxury at the Best Western Pasadena Royale conveniently located minutes away from the Rose Bowl, the Los Angeles Arboretum and the Santa Anita Race Track.Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale, a full-service hotel providing the best in customer service and location for an affordable rate. Ideally located minutes away from key Southern California attractions, this Pasadena area hotel also features 62 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each fully equipped with cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Wake up each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast before taking a dip in the outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi hot tub or relaxing in the steam room and sauna. Other hotel amenities include guest laundry, full business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 50 guests.The BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale is situated along Colorado Boulevard, offering easy access to local shopping and dining. Visit the Santa Anita Racetrack or the Los Angeles Arboretum, both located just two miles away. Families visiting the area will enjoy a quick day trip to Disneyland, Universal Studios or Knotts Berry Farm, all less than an hour's drive away. In town for the Rose Bowl and the Rose Bowl Parade? The BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale is the ideal lodging situated less than six miles from the festivities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Best Western and Olotels so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.