We stayed at this Best Western three nights. This BW is obviously aging. However, rooms were clean and comfortable, and equipped with coffee makers and mini-fridges. Wi-fi worked fine for us. Our room was very dark, but mostly because we had one of the few rooms that opened to a hallway wall, and not the parking lot. Breakfast is standard for a hotel of this price point (cereal, waffles, toast), and they make it easy to take food back to your room if the breakfast room is crowded. Location is convenient to highways and old town (with restaurants and shopping). We did have problems finding an open parking spot one evening when we came home on the late side. In all, perfectly fine for a short stay with great value.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pasadena Royale Hotel Pasadena
- Best Western Pasadena Royale Hotel
- Best Western Pasadena
- Pasadena Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable luxury at the Best Western Pasadena Royale conveniently located minutes away from the Rose Bowl, the Los Angeles Arboretum and the Santa Anita Race Track.Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale, a full-service hotel providing the best in customer service and location for an affordable rate. Ideally located minutes away from key Southern California attractions, this Pasadena area hotel also features 62 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each fully equipped with cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Wake up each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast before taking a dip in the outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi hot tub or relaxing in the steam room and sauna. Other hotel amenities include guest laundry, full business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 50 guests.The BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale is situated along Colorado Boulevard, offering easy access to local shopping and dining. Visit the Santa Anita Racetrack or the Los Angeles Arboretum, both located just two miles away. Families visiting the area will enjoy a quick day trip to Disneyland, Universal Studios or Knotts Berry Farm, all less than an hour's drive away. In town for the Rose Bowl and the Rose Bowl Parade? The BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale is the ideal lodging situated less than six miles from the festivities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pasadena Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.