“Massive menu” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pasadena, California
“Massive menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Known for slippery shrimp. Seems to be missing the magic in the downtown LA location. Just average.

Maryland
“Food only my dogs would eat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

My dughter ordered a dinner (not stated as a soup) that came in a soup container, Afyer two bites, she ate something from home. I made it through a few nore bites of my dinner, which was like biting into a spicy orange before I decided mine was for the dogs. Try the Chinese restaurant in cabin Jihn Plaza instead This place os truly awful

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, CA
“Good Chinese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Located on Colorado Blvd. in east Pasadena, Fu Shing Restaurant is one of my favorite spots for lunch. They offer lunch specials that are delicious and very reasonably priced! The place is comfy and the service is good. Plenty of free parking here!

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Branson, Missouri
“Food wasn't that good - Service was POOR! - Won't return.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

We were pleasantly greeted as we entered and were sat after only a short wait. Our drink order was taken promptly and arrived quickly. That's the only positive comments I have!

It took a while for them to take our order... After ordering it took about 20 min to get our appetizer, and another 20 min to get our food. The appetizer was good, but the main course wasn't very good at all, I was starving and since it took so long to get it I kept my mouth shut. Looking back I should have said something. (As the table beside us did - since their meal was taken away and replaced with something else). But the fastest way to upset me at a restaurant is to not refill my water. I waited 26 min to get my water refilled and several times I tried to get their attention to do so. Once finished they never cleared the dirty plates and we waited at least 10 min to get the check after they knew we were done.

I will NEVER return and do NOT reccommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited January 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Another great Chinese restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2008