“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
San Diego, California
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great food, nice atmosphere inside. Had the burrito with hash browns and they were good. Service was quick and servers were polite!

Visited September 2012

Banbury, United Kingdom
“Great Value and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Again I visit here regulaly and as usual it did not let me down on the 3 occasions we ate here during our stay. I wish I could have done more!

Visited September 2012
Herndon, Virginia
“Still great after all these years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

It's been several years since I've been to Pasadena and even longer since I had a chance to have breakfast at Russell's. Our breakfast was as wonderful as I remember. As soon as we sat down, hot coffee and ice water appeared. My fried eggs were perfect, the bacon crispy, the coffee good and hot, and the rye toast was just the right shade of brown. I ordered fresh fruit instead of hash browns: the cantalope was perfectly ripe (and how often does that happen in a restaurant)! The service was fast and friendly.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, CA
“Nice breakfast, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

On weekends this place is packed. My friend and I split an omelet and ordered the hashbrowns extra crispy. Both were delicious! I had read on the site that the pancakes were really good so I ordered one. It was pretty average - I have been spoiled by the pancakes at Dupars at Farmers Market, but even
Dennys pancakes are better than the one I had. Beautiful atmosphere, attentive service. Enjoyed very much.

Visited July 2012
San Jose, California
“Great panini sandwiches to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

The guys at Russell's made me great panini sandwiches to go. Each came with a healthy garden salad. The bread was just right, and the meals tasted well-balanced.

Visited July 2012