“I love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Arizona
“I love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The beer is always awesome! The pub food is not the reason I go but is good. You really feel that you're in Scotland. My favorite place when in Old Town to go in the evening and live my Scottish roots.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Peggy S, Owner at Lucky Baldwins Pub, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Experiencedtrav07,

What a lovely review—cheers! We pride ourselves on authenticity, and I'm thrilled we passed your test. Whether you're looking for a stellar beer or some tasty bites, we hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes,

Peggy, Owner

Upland, California
“Pricey, but good English food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

For a family of five, this is an interesting dinner choice. There are no kids meals, and no refills on sodas, and few tables that can fit us. Nevertheless, the portions are large enough to be split, as long as everyone can agree on what to order. My boys loved the fish and chips, and my wife loved the Cottage pie. Green peas are not our first choice of vegetable, though, and they come with every meal, as if that is all the English eat. If you combine them with the cheesy fries, they become a lot more enjoyable. Our total bill, with no drinks, was $60. Of course, not buying drinks ensured us of poor service, since they knew our bill wouldnt be increasing steadily. Overall, I would stop in again for the fish and chips, but probably not for nothing else.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Which to choose?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

There are two Lucky Baldwins in Pasadena, and they have completely different atmospheres. The one on Colorado is spacious and feels like a sports bar. The one in Old Town is petite, and the atmosphere wasn't really there -- at least at lunch time. There are other bars nearby that would be higher on my list.

Visited July 2012
Arizona
“Authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Iove this place and go every time I'm near Pasadena. You really feel like you're in Scotland at a real pub. It's dark and old on the inside due to being in an older building. They have an awesome tap selection and good food!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Reno, Nevada
“Lucky to hit up Lucky Baldwins!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Amazing beer list, great food and service, and cool atmosphere!

Visited March 2012