“They deliver!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
California, USA
“They deliver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My beautiful pregnant wife was craving dessert recently and also wanted to go to Urth Caffe but was feeling tired. I went on their website and found out that they deliver. What a find! We ordered their blueberry cheesecake, a 3 layer cheesecake and chocolate cake. They were all very good. Deliver was quick too. They came earlier than we expected. They also had a June promo for free delivery. Got everything we wanted with great service too.

Huntington Beach, California
“Upgrade to average for the excellent latte!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was so excited to find that Urth is open here when I was in town for a conference. I had been excited to try this LA staple. I have heard extraordinary things about the food and coffee. We planned to come here for breakfast.

I had a latte, which may have been the best latte I have ever had! It was so creamy.

The space is large. The service was great with very friendly staff taking orders. We got a seat on the patio which is spacious and ideal for getting air & sun while people watching.

I also ordered the natural beef hash, which I must say was the worst breakfast that I have ever had. I was so disappointed. It tasted like a frozen meal that had been heated. I think breakfast is the easiest meal to make so I was stunned that I hated my meal so much.

I would return to Urth for a latte or other drink but I would most likely skip the food altogether. I was just too disappointed.

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have gone to this cafe several times and tried a few different things. The red pepper tomato soup, chicken curry, pompei salted caramel cream puff are all excellent.
I was disappointed with their bread pudding as it was not typical with a creamy bread mix and napolean was heavy and a little plain.
I found the butternut squash soup to be a little sweet and the ginger soup a little too runny for a creamy soup.The bread on the sandwhiches and the bread that comes with the soup is excellent.
The service is very good, they are always very busy but they are always pleasant and everyone seems to work hard to get the food to the customer as quick as possible.
There are many cheesecake desserts and coffee drinks but I have not tried any of those.
One of my favorites is the mushroom and spinach quiche.
Portions are always generous with the food.
The place is always clean with indoor and outdoor seating.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Late night laid back cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Even at 10p.m plus this place was hopping. Had the Spanish latte which was scrumptious. Was worried about bad American style coffee but not a problem here. Their Spanish Latte was a revised ala Barceloneta style. I've had Barcelona style caffe au lait before, this was totally different but still yummy!. The vibe and ambience is super chill.

Las Vegas, Nevada - USA
“European Influences - LOVE IT HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

The restaurant is located in an easy to find area off the freeway. We arrived at 7 a.m. on a Friday when it first opened, and it was already busy. There is ample seating inside, as well as on the inside patio, outside patio and sidewalk. There is a nice selection of baked goods, breakfast originals, and of course, amazing coffees.

The Honey Vanilla Latte received was a work of art with a beautiful bird on it. We ordered Organic Beef Hash and a Sunrise Pizza – both food items were flavorful, artistically beautiful and unique. The atmosphere was nice (music, vibe) and food was great. Staff was accommodating and helpful.

We seek eating at an Urth Caffee every time we are in the Los Angeles area.

• Visited June 2014