“Yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Los Angeles, California
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Sometimes you want something that's different and Melt It, hits the spot ! They have enough of a selection of sandwiches and goodies to satisfy every taste. I have been here three times and I order something different each time, and I have been happy with all my choices. My favorite so far, is the pulled pork sandwich.
The sandwiches are fill me up, but if you have a big appetite you might want to make your order a combo and have some tasty fries included with your meal.

Visited April 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Good sandwiches but get more varieties of cheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I, too had the Brie and it was great. My friend had the cheese steak and loved it. I just wish there was more of an emphasis on cheese rather than so much meat.. The staff is terrific and the decor is useful.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Costa Mesa, California
“Great grilled cheese and more! Perfect after a trip to the Huntington Library and Gardens!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I were in the area and decided to eat here after visiting the Huntington Library. The grilled cheese anything there is awesome. The combo includes a large portion of fries or chips and a drink. Prices are good and its clean with free parking. Hidden gem that will have a line out the door soon.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Great food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We discovered this restaurant and now it is our go-to restaurant for lunch. Their grilled sandwiches are incredible --- I like the Sweet Carolina --toast, barbecue sauce, pulled pork and cole slaw. Their portobello fries are inventive and delicious (get some extra dipping sauce). Their lentil soup is great. My husband loves the Southbound -- fried chicken with buffalo sauce, cole slaw and montery jack cheese. Plus they have some great drinks.

In addition to the food, their staff is friendly and nice. The food is very consistent -- excellent-- on every visit. Try them!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“Better than Mom used to make!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is fantastic. The best grilled cheese sandwich I've ever eaten!
The prices are very reasonable, the location has convenient free parking, it is clean on the inside, and the service had a personal touch which I enjoyed.
I was in the mood for grilled cheese and have never seen a restaurant specializing in this sandwich before, so I felt eager to give it a try.
The extensive menu danced all around what I was wanting, but I didn't see the direct hit my stomach was craving.
I asked if i could custom order, and the friendly girl taking my order said, 'of course!"
OK, I asked my stomach, what do you really feel like?
I ordered "The Legend" on rye bread with grilled Cheddar, American, Swiss, and Brie cheeses with Avocado. I also ordered the sweet potato fries, a half Arugula, and half Mixed Baby greens salads. This was a tremendous amount of food, and I was with a hungry friend.
All the food, especially the grilled cheese was fabulous!
The manager came to talk with us, asking how we liked the sandwich, since he'd never seen an order with so many different cheeses on it. He made sure we had plentiful portions and made us feel at home.
I drove from Huntington Beach to try this restaurant, and will do so again. The food and service were that good.
The price for all this food was just over $30 - a bargain for what we received.

• Visited July 2013