“Great burgers and fries!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 591 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Burmese
Titusville, Florida
“Great burgers and fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Best fries ever. Hand cut from real potatoes. And, they're limitless! They will continue to bring you fries as long as you want!!

Pasadena, California
“Fine Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I like pretty much everything about the place. I like the somewhat tropical atmosphere and decor. The service has always been great, with a warm, friendly staff. Although most people might go to Islands for the burgers, which are delicious and BIG, I really love the Chicken Tortilla Soup (I usually get the "endless bowl"). Downside? Well, sometimes, it gets so crowded that we have to be wait-listed (I don't like waiting :D

Visited March 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Nice Place to Watch a Ballgame”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had a couple hours to kill before a business meeting in Pasadena, so I sat at the bar to watch a ballgame. The bartender even tried to find a Tigers game for me. I had good burger, and enjoyed the visit.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, VA
“Good food - Kid Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Located at the Paseo center and includes outdoor seating. Our group of 5 included a newborn & 2-yr old. Staff very helpful! Good variety for lunch. Nice size potions! Entrees included burgers, mahi tacos and salads. Everyone very happy with their choice!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“SHERMAN OAKS LOCATION”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We liked that they had an outdoor table with a fire pit. We did not like being left out there an needing to find someone to take our order. We did think the man who was working the bar who came to take the order was very nice and tried to do his best. It was to bad they messed up one of our orders three times. The young ladies working were not friendly and did not understand customer service or the idea that you should smile to your customers. Overall it was expensive for guacamole, $ 2.99 approx. for and ice cream scoop size. The burger comes on a bun that is awkard, the atmosphere is cool, very cool. I think I will try it again. I hope the will work on the customer service, I cant say the food was bad. I did enjoy most of the time there

Visited February 2014