“Unexpected” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pasadena, California
“Unexpected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I went here about a year ago and were very surprised with the food and ambiance. I had worked across the street from this place for a couple years and always wondered about it.

I'd recommend it for a nice dinner with that special someone.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Courtenay, Canada
“The Beckham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Just returned from Pasadena to Courtenay BC.I had made arrangements to have a surprise Dinner party for my daughter who eloped.My contact was Michelle at Beckham,The whole affair was 5 STAR,thanks to her,and special thanks to JESSICA our server that night.We do not have any more surprise wedding dinners planned,but let me assure we will be returning to The Beckham,Cheers

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rainier, Oregon
“Not your average Scots pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Beckham's comes across as a British/Scots pub, if you go by the exterior cab and red telephone box decorations; the interior is also pubby, or old Brit private club. But the menu (at least at lunch) is decidedly eclectic. I had never seen filet mignon quesadillas on a menu before (nor several of the other selections). "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". It was quite good (but not as good as the smoked salmon quesadillas in Cambria). Service was good, if a little disinterested. Pricey. I'd go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glendale, California
“Great place for prime rib with friends or family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Whenever we go to Beckham Grill, we wonder why we don't go more often. The traditional prime rib dinner with all the trimmings is ideal for a festive occasion. We like to celebrate birthdays and the Christmas holidays there. The service is always good and they offer special deals several days of the week. We happened to go on a Wednesday, when all liquor was half price! That made a cocktail before dinner and wine with dinner very affordable. The decor is warm and inviting - perfect for a cold evening.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boise, Idaho
“Good Service, Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We ate lunch here while in Pasadena. We were with a group, so had a private room. The servers were very attentive but the food was only so-so. I had a chicken salad sandwich on a croissant. It contained so much mayonnaise, both on the bread and in the salad, that I could barely taste the chicken. We tried to watch a presentation but the room was so light, and no shades, that it was difficult to see the screen. There were very few other diners, which may not be a good sign.

• Visited December 2013