“Great food, lively atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Santorini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 519 Restaurants in Pasadena
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Delacy
Transit: 2 blocks away on Holly St.
Description: Tucked in the heart of Old Town Pasadena, Cafe Santorini is the spot to be in. Offering a variety of delicious Mediterranean dishes and a romantic second floor patio. Perfect for a date, a family gathering or a celebration. Cafe Santorini also offers two large banquet venues in the Rococo Room and Pandora on Green.
Las Vegas
“Great food, lively atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

There is a combination of Italian and Mediterranean food and they both were good. We had for appetizers grape leaves, hummus and calimari and it was all great! The Mouska,pesto pasta and Shrimp Rizotto and Pizza were all very good. We had a large party with kids and the place was busy and noisy and we loved it. We will go again the next time we are in Pasadena.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

California
“Nice place, nice food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband was first invited to go with friends back in March and loved it. That's where he took me out on my last visit to Pasadena. I agree, it was yummy!!

We started with the baba ganoush as well as hummus. My goodness, it was huge! But also delicious so we saved some for the next day. Then I had a veggie tajine that I really enjoyed. It was super tasty. Again, too much (because of the starters), so we boxed the leftovers. I don't remember what hubby had but he liked it a lot and did finish his plate.

We liked the atmosphere, especially on the terrace although I don't really like being so close to other people, I almost felt like having a party of 4. Staff was very friendly. Service was good but too fast to my taste; we didn't finished our mezze and didn't show any signs of being done but we got our main dishes anyway and the waiter left without asking if we wanted to get rid of the appetizers or wanted a box so we had to ask another guy. It was a very very small table so we had to pile up everything. Not a big deal, we enjoyed our night nonetheless but that would be something to improve.

Hubby enjoyed all the leftovers the next day. All in all, we would go back!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Easy going, fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I enjoyed having drinks/appetizers here. Service was really good. It wasn't too loud or too quiet! I would recommend it as a great place to meet friends or for dare night!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pasadena, California
“Always a great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Cafe Santorini is a lovely place. The service is good and the food is excellent. I have probably eaten there 20 times int eh past year and love it. The patio is a great Pasadena experience. I will be happy whent hey repair their awning, which was damaged in the wind storm last December. The tent detracts from the ambiance, but it's still great.

Visited July 2012
California
“Great relaxed dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

The food was great and the service better. We spent a leisurely two hours really enjoying sitting on the roof deck.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere