“Great sliders” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great sliders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Went after work with a colleague. Sat at the bar, had a few beers and some sliders with pepper jack cheese (of course). They were really good. It was crazy crowded, but the bartenders were very attentive and gave us a lot of attention, we never had to seek them out. The manager also checked on us a couple times, making sure we were taken care of. This was my first time to an Islands....I'd go back.

70% Recommend
Walnut, Iowa
“Great for the younger crowds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were staying at the Quality Inn about a mile from here. Our motel had complimentary bikes for guests to use so we rode to this restaurant as it was onerecommended by the front desk clerk. It's an active atmosphere with tv's and music and noise, great for the younger crowds. I had a large chicken salad that was tasty and my husband had the Island burger which he enjoyed too.

Visited October 2012
Arcadia, California
“Nice lunch stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great place to eat after a day of shopping at Paseo. Excellent tacos and salads! Service is always friendly and fast.

Visited September 2012
Pasadena, California
“Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Island is a fun place to go with family and eat the tipical american food. I love th edrink lavaflo. it is delicious.

Visited August 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“4 star for service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Located in the Paseo Colorado Mall i thought it would judt be an Easy place to relax for lunch. The server helped me select my lunch since I wanted turkey and it was so delicious. It was a Maui burger with avocado, cheese and dressing on a fresh wheat roll. I liked that they have the calories on the menu so you can make an informed selection. They were very accommodating.

Visited July 2012