“For Barbecue lovers!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Temple City, California
“For Barbecue lovers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

What a treat! Come hungry...My husband and I ordered the "Trash Can" and we had enough food left over for 2 more meals. Everything we ordered was delicious. My favorite, Sweet Potatoes fries, were so good!
love the rustic look, definitely a good value.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pasadena, California
“Most delicious ribs and blueberry corn bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

We love this place! We all have out favorites, but the baby back ribs with mad dog sauce are my personal favorite again. I was having the chicken and waffles a lot recently since the chicken is cooked perfectly and is moist and juicy inside. That combination is remarkably great! The children love their cheese burgers and chocolate shakes!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“Finger Lickin' BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Choice of BBQ sauces, quick service, extremely casual atmosphere (no dress up), reasonably priced food

Visited August 2012
Pasadena, California
“Lunch with the children”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had lunch at Robin's today. It is the children's favorite! Thank goodness the food is so fresh and good that I love it, too. We ordered cheeseburgers, fries and fresh squeezed lemonades. The place was quite busy which was nice to see on a Tuesday for lunch! Service was pleasant and the owner was there taking care of us customers.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Kauai, Hawaii
“A favorite for my visits home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

I was introduced to Robins when I was 17 and was thrilled from the first time I went. I in turn introduced it to my closest friends and they cannot stop talking about how much they like it. I used to be a frequent until I moved far away, but every time I visit home, this place is a go at least one time. Everything from sandwiches, to ribs, to sausages, to chicken, to fried fish (I'm particularly proud of, ironically) but I have never found anything I haven't loved about the place. Very adequately priced, and even more so for the "The Garbage Can Combo". Two of those can feed 5 hungry dudes, I know because my friends and I are fans. The slaw, while not a favorite of my friends, is definitely one of mine. Bleu cheese and pecans are a delicacy with that mixture and the Mad Dogg wings? Priceless. Honestly, have never had a bad experience, and I am shocked that this place doesn't have an average of at least 4 circles.

• 5 of 5 stars Food