“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, International
Lexington, Virginia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My parents and I were out in Pasadena for the Tournament of Roses Parade. Dad saw the sign saying Green Earth and said let's check it out! OMG the food is amazing! Loved the atmosphere, service and portions along with the price too! I eat vegan because of food allergies and would recommend this restaurant to anyone vegan or not! You have to go and see for yourself how wonderful the food tastes!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lexington, KY
“Several good meals, one so-so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I went with group of 8, and most of us were very pleased with our food. But a couple of us went "safe" and got the grilled tofu sandwich, I think it was a "sprout" sandwich and the tofu was so overcooked it was very tough.

But it was very nice for the vegan/vegetarians in the group to have so many choices.

Go, and don't pick something safe: try something creative.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“THE BEST MEAL !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food here was INCREDIBLE!!! Huge portions, very fresh and clean., delightful mix of textures and complex flavors. Whether you are vegan or not this restaurant is a find! Also, and this really makes it perfect, amazingly low prices!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winchester, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have just returned from Southern California visiting my daughter at Scripps College. We stumbled upon Green Earth Vegan Cafe this past Saturday. It was a great find. I am not a vegan or a vegetarian. My daughter is a fairly loose vegetarian. We both loved it. The food was excellent and well balanced. The service was excellent and the small restaurant is beautifully designed in a way that is calming in itself. As it happened I left my credit card there and the next day when I returned to get it on my way to the airport I opted to eat there again. Fantastic lasagne and great service. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Redlands, CA
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Found this wonderful spot after searching for vegan dining on Yelp for a day trip to Pasadena. Loved, loved, loved it! I had the Curry Tofu with Quinoa and my sister had the Tofu scramble. Both were absolutely delicious. The restaurant is very clean with a good menu selection. Will definitely retun on my next trip to Pasadena.

• Visited November 2012