My family and I had to travel to southern California for our daughter's golf tourney. We checked in on Saturday June 28 and stayed until Wednesday July 2. I absolutely dread long hotel stays, but I was pleasantly surprised. Honestly I didn't think the surrounding area was that great upon first pulling up, but never judge a book by it's cover. Everything is basically all on one street in this part of town, deemed the financial district. The attendant at the front desk, David, was a pure delight, breakfast was meatless, but extremely satisfying, David would come in and greet his guests while eating breakfast to make sure everything was okay. He knew when people wanted to be left alone and when they wanted good conversation, he was very accommodating and sweet as pie! Every evening we came back from the golf course my husband, daughter and I would make our way to the heated pool and just relax, the desk attendant always had fresh pool towels, not room towels like some hotels. Our room smelled so good when entering. Upon making reservations online I made a special request for extra towels and pillows and sure enough, when we checked in David handed us a bag with 6 extra pillows, towels, and pool towels! He recommended a wonderful Pasadena landmark called "the hat" to eat, it was delicious! A 5 minute trip at the most, if you go remember that when you order fries one bag can feed a family of four. The following night we at at the pizza man across and up the street maybe a one minute walk. Delicious! David also recommended Conrad's, and once again we were not disappointed. Everything you would ever need is truly on one street, and the Rose Bowl is only 2 exits away, but please don't deprive yourself of all of Pasadena it is a nice town. A special thanks to David, the man knows his town, and he truly gets to know his customers. Oh yeah and a great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena