If you are a few days staying in Pasadena, there is no reason why you should not stay here.
The rooms are clean and well kept and the price is good. Also there are a few nice restaurants/cafes on S. Lake Blvd, just minutes away by foot.
It is a pity that the old town is just a bit far away if you don't want to use your car wich is really my only complaint.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.