Rooms were ok, clean bath and beds, not so spacious room with microwave and refrigerator....located near a bus stop and q mile distance from metro station...however LA is so big that it would take you 1 1/2 hour to reach any interesting place...Pasadena restaurants are 2 miles away and it is a very cool and nice area to stay at night...
Bad thing without any doubt is the personal, specially the customer service...they are not aware of room rates and try to overcharge you for nothing.....they arent at all friendly and their credit card system sucks....they should re-train their staff and try to treat better the customers...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena