This was our fourth stay. The staff is always very friendly and helpful at the reception desk and housekeeping. Mike was very patient with us with all our questions. The room was very clean as usual and the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was good as we expected, make your own waffles, toast, bagels, eggs, cereal, fruit, tea, coffee and juices. The pool was very inviting and we really enjoyed it.
Will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Pasadena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena