Stayed here for business in Pasadena. First thing I noticed when i walked in was that the room smelled heavily of smoke that someone has made an attempt to cover up. Window blinds were dirty and had holes in them. Walls had unidentifiable stains on them. Stayed on the third floor, but wifi had a very weak signal. There is no way this hotel is deserving of its current rating on trip advisor. Mike at front desk was extremely nice and professional, but the rooms are terrible here. Would not recommend and would not stay here again. It is worth it to pay a little more an stay at one of the other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena