First the good: The location is very nice. Right in the Old Town Pasadena area, this hotel is walking distance from all major restaurants, bars, and night clubs. The hotel has security, and therefore is pretty safe. The garage (for a fee) has ample space of parking and connects to the hotel. The service was good, the staff were friendly, and the lobby area was nice.
The cons: We rented 4 rooms for several days. The beds were mediocre at best. The rooms that faced the major street were so loud with car noise (and we were on the top floors) that it was impossible to open the windows. The A/C was even louder! Most of the rooms need major upgrades. A lot of the furniture was wobbly or cracked. There was little water pressure in the shower. The rooms did not look very inviting.
Overall, it is a decent place to stay in Pasadena, but don't have too high of expectations. I don't believe that this hotel is worth the money they are charging.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Courtyard Pasadena
- Courtyard Los Angeles Old Pasadena
- Pasadena Courtyard
- Pasadena Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town is located in the heart of Old Pasadena. This Southern California jewel of the Los Angeles area has everything you want in a modern but historic city. Home of the annual Tournament of Roses Parade and college football's Rose Bowl Stadium, home of UCLA Bruins home games, Pasadena is where you want to be in the Los Angeles area. The Courtyard by Marriott® Pasadena Old Town is an upscale full service 314 unit hotel featuring deluxe guest rooms and executive suites with complimentary high-speed Internet access. The Paseo Colorado outdoor shopping plaza is five blocks from this city center hotel. Nearby golfing includes the Annandale, Brookside, and Eaton Canyon courses. Other attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood®, Santa Anita Race Park, Dodger Stadium, the Staples Center, and Huntington Gardens are easily accessed. The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town keeps you comfortable, convenient and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.