Every member of the staff I encountered during my two night stay were friendly and helpful--the friendliest and helpfulest I have experienced. They made adequate accommodations an especially pleasant experience.
The location is excellent for walking around the streets of Old Pasadena (to the south), which is a nice area for shops and restaurants. The location also is convenient for highway access.
The rooms are good enough for a Courtyard, although mine on the south side exterior of the building suffered from the heat and an air conditioner that either functioned in "on" or "off" mode and was too loud to run during a phone call. My first offer on the 2d floor on the west side suffered from traffic noise because the windows are single pane. I suggest requesting a room on the north side or on the interior. Otherwise, the building was clean, the workout facilities good enough (2 steps machines, 2 treadmills, 2 bikes, free weights). More of a family or business place than a pleasure trip.
They also offer "free" breakfast (an omellette bar and egg and sausage steam trays), but the drinks (coffee and juice) were extra. Not much of a benefit. But it is a nice place even without that perq.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Courtyard Pasadena
- Courtyard Los Angeles Old Pasadena
- Pasadena Courtyard
- Pasadena Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town is located in the heart of Old Pasadena. This Southern California jewel of the Los Angeles area has everything you want in a modern but historic city. Home of the annual Tournament of Roses Parade and college football's Rose Bowl Stadium, home of UCLA Bruins home games, Pasadena is where you want to be in the Los Angeles area. The Courtyard by Marriott® Pasadena Old Town is an upscale full service 314 unit hotel featuring deluxe guest rooms and executive suites with complimentary high-speed Internet access. The Paseo Colorado outdoor shopping plaza is five blocks from this city center hotel. Nearby golfing includes the Annandale, Brookside, and Eaton Canyon courses. Other attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood®, Santa Anita Race Park, Dodger Stadium, the Staples Center, and Huntington Gardens are easily accessed. The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town keeps you comfortable, convenient and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.