“Bare Bones, but good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Palo Alto

Motel 6 Palo Alto
You added Motel 6 Palo Alto to your Saves list
Motel 6 Palo Alto
4301 El Camino Real, US 101/Bayshore Freeway at San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94306   |
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in Palo Alto
The Villages, Florida
“Bare Bones, but good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2005

If you are looking to save money and you don't need a hair dryer or ironing board, this is the place. I actually stayed two times (July-Aug) for several days each time. My rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the pool area was very nice. It is a great value and I rate it excellant as a great value.

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business

Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2004

The reception area was like a guard station at a prison – complete with security cameras and surly staff. The exterior “security” door near our room was permanently propped open with an overflowing garbage can, so anybody could walk right in off the street, bypassing reception.

The room was squalid. I had a cut in my foot and was afraid to use the shower with an open cut, so I taped a plastic bag around my foot in order to use the filthy shower.

I used to stay at this place often in the 1980s and early 1990’s and it was fine then, but I would NEVER stay here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2003

One of the worst stays I ever had!! The desk staff was incompetent, and the manager was RUDE! The elevator was broken, ( of which I was NOT informed) I had to carry my bags all the way up to the third floor, my NON-smoking room reeked of smoke, and the housekeeping staff did not clean my room for 2 days! When they did arrive, they woke me up on a Sunday morning at 9 am!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Been to Motel 6 Palo Alto? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Palo Alto

Address: 4301 El Camino Real, US 101/Bayshore Freeway at San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Location: United States > California > Palo Alto
Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in Palo Alto
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
Motel Six Palo Alto
Palo Alto Motel 6
Palo Alto Motel Six

If you own or manage Motel 6 Palo Alto, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.