We stayed at this hotel a few years ago and it was a little iffy (room a bit smelly, kind of dingy), but there were things we liked about it (helpful manager, free breakfast, quiet, big rooms, plenty of parking), so we decided to try it again this Christmas. I don't know if we just had a better room or if it's been updated a bit, but we liked it much better this time. Our room was clean and fresh, everything worked, and the management is still helpful and the breakfast is still free. If I were rich, I'd get a two-bedroom suite at the Marriott, but since I'm not, this place works for me. We've tried a few other bargain hotels in the area, but I think this is the best of the bunch. We'll stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Stanford / Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- Quality Inn Stanford / Palo Alto Hotel
- Quality Inn Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Stanford - Palo Alto is a centrally located Silicon Valley hotel offering exceptional value, comfortable lodging, and package deals. Nearby attractions include Stanford University, Paramount's Great America, and Moffett Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Stanford / Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.