We came here for Stanford medical appt and preferred it to the Comfort Inn we stayed at last time. We found the price is better and the room was nicer and quieter. First of all, they gave us a Stanford patient discount which helped. Also, we were told that the farther we book in advance the lower the price. Our room was clean and came w/a Large flat screen t.v. and all the hookups for your computer needs. For those that don't have a computer, there is a complimentary one near the check-in desk. The front desk staff was always helpful and courteous. Our t.v. remote didn't work and when I brought it to the office, they cheerfully gave me an exchange for another remote and offered to come to the room if we had an future needs. This did work at first, but after awhile it didn't work. Since we were in our p.j.'s, and didn't want any staff in the room, we just manually turned off the power and read. We found the room quiet. It is set off the main drag, El Camino, about 1/2 block. We didn't hear the street noise like other hotels that are actually on the main drag. There is a sign on the main drag on the corner, which helps visitors find the location. There was ample parking. The bathroom had complimentary shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soaps, cotton balls and Q-tips. The office also had complimentary toothpaste and other hygiene items if you forgot anything. The frig and micro were nice and so was the coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea. Besides the t.v. remote, the only other quirky thing was the toilet. It flushed w/such power. It sounded stronger than the cruise ships and felt strong w/the power being felt through the toilet handle.
Breakfast was the usual: cereal, fruit, toast, rolls, danish, juice, milk, hard boiled eggs, sausage, rubbery omelet style eggs and potato rounds that had no taste. Some people enjoyed making their own waffles .There were complimentary newspapers and enough tables and chairs and space to enjoy your breakfast.
This is also a smoke-free hotel which we appreciated for health reasons. They did have an area for smokers outside the building.
We have more visits to Stanford, and this hotel is approx 15-20 min away depending on traffic. We will definitely be staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Stanford / Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- Quality Inn Stanford / Palo Alto Hotel
- Quality Inn Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Stanford - Palo Alto is a centrally located Silicon Valley hotel offering exceptional value, comfortable lodging, and package deals. Nearby attractions include Stanford University, Paramount's Great America, and Moffett Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Stanford / Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.