“Quiet room at night, busy construction in the morning” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Palo Alto - San Jose
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4238 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306   |
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in Palo Alto
Sugar Hill
“Quiet room at night, busy construction in the morning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I booked this hotel for a week for business. 3 of those days they were hammering, drilling, sawing, dragging upstairs, outside my door, behind the walls - starting at 8am in the morning until the end of day. How is this possible?
The internet here is by far the worst in the area, I have stayed in many hotels for the last 2 months here for business and I can barely work on my computer because of the wireless.
Heater/ AC is as loud as the tv!
Room is clean, service is below average.

Room Tip: Go to comfort inn down the street.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I read some bad review about the hotel before going there. Maybe I was luck and got a better room or I simply compare what is comparable. The room was nice, clean and quiet. I went there during weekend, so I don't know how it runs during the week.

Overall I found it a good motel. If I went there again, I am quite sure I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

When I was checking in the guy was unfriendly but I brushed it off as "maybe he is having a bad day". Then it all began...I went to my room and my toilet was SCREACHING, (like the most annoying noise in the world from dumb and dumber) so I went and told the guy and he told me I just had to flush it again and lift the lid to fix the handle. He did NOT offer me another room or even apologize. Simply told me how to fix it as if it was my job as his guest. I had to turn the water off bc it went off every couple hours waking me up. The wifi was horrible and the "continental breakfast" is a granola bar and a bottle of water that's in your room. Horrible everything but worst of all horrible customer service. These good reviews have got to be fake. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Days Inn Palo Alto - San Jose? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Palo Alto - San Jose

Address: 4238 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Location: United States > California > Palo Alto
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in Palo Alto
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Palo Alto - San Jose 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Palo Alto - San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Palo Alto - San Jose Hotel Palo Alto
Palo Alto Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Palo Alto - San Jose, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.