We stayed for 2 weeks in the smallest room they had (#32) to save money on a long business trip. This room has a shared bathroom; however, we are living in Europe right now where there are lots of shared baths so it didn't bother us. Overall we had a good experience. The inn met our needs perfectly, though I can see why it is not for some people. Here is my summary:
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Cool old house with lots of charm and history
- Great housekeeping and neat as a pin
- Aveda bath products
- Well equipped generally (hair dryer, iron, plenty of towels, nice bedding, etc.)
- The house is old and creaky with weird angles, not good it you have lots of luggage or are not able to climb stairs
- There is no luxury anything, it is quaint though
- Old house = old windows = lots of street noise
- No AC (at least in #32), you might swelter in the summer
Can't comment on breakfast, we didn't eat there.
You have no recent hotel searches.