“Best caramel latte ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Redwood City, California
“Best caramel latte ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for first time this morning. Best caramel latte I've ever had (and I've had many). Super blueberry muffin. Breakfast burritto was okay....the sausage inside ruined it. Ruben was extremely professional and gave great service!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Malaga
“Nice Downtown Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have not been in Downtown Palo Alto for many many years. We were taken to the University Cafe by a friend. They had a good menu and the atmosphere being a beautiful day was busy inside and out with business people, students, singles, couples and groups. Some were able to work on their computers during a lunch break, meetings and visits. The staff were helpful and fixed me a special dish as I have an eating disorder and it was very rich and tasty. We enjoyed the visit.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Menlo Park, California
“reliable burger and coffee and meeting place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Everyone knows where university cafe is. The food is decent for a basic cafe. I like the pasta with chicken, the burgers aren't bad. Can be a good place to meet people because it's rarely full and the tables aren't too cramped. I've done interviews here, and that's been good. Serves decent wine to unwind at the end of the day.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
California
“Yummy!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Walking down town and not knowing where to get dinner we stopped at this indoor & outdoor restaurant and I have to say I ate the best Spaghetti & big meatballs I have ever eaten. The only strange thing was you get nothing with it,no salad or garlic bread. Service was good and sitting partly in and out was nice to be able to people watch which made for a great evening. The bill running around $35.00 for 2 of us. Parking is a issue downtown which is really crowded and neat place to visit. We were not disappointed in eating here.

Visited September 2012
Palo Alto, California
“Yummy breakfasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

They have exceptional quality for the price. I love their eggs--great Mexican egg dish--spicy with sausage and veges. I even order their eggs for lunch so I can't tell you much about the other meals.

Visited July 2012