“Great Burger” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Peterborough, New Hampshire
“Great Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in here after a visit to Stanford and was very pleased with an amazing-flavored burger. Is it the truffle oil that makes it so good? The price was crazy high, $12, for a burger alone. No drink, no fries. I got the sweet potato fries. They were delicious but decadent. Not only were they sweet potato, but they were sprinkled with brown sugar. I could have done without the extra sugar. I would definitely go back. I hear the line is usually out the door. I was in at 11:30 am for an early lunch and had no problem getting a table.

Visited April 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“They limit your choices!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's brand new and just opened. It's very busy and popular. The burgers will set you back $20. I tried to take cheese and onions off of a burger and exchange with something else and "it wasn't allowed". I even offered to pay for any difference in price. Not allowed. It looks like a good place, but if you have dietary restraints, this might not be the place for you. I didn't stay to find out what the food tasted like. After all, I just didn't feel like eating onions that day.

• Visited April 2013