“Absolutely deserved no. 1!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Evvia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 313 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University
Description: Sister restaurant of Kokkari, Evvia has been serving beautiful and elegant Greek cuisine since 1995. Fabulous fish, savory roasted meats, and sun-soaked vegetables are jazzed up with a spritz of lemon, a little olive oil, and herbs. There is perfection in simplicity.
“Absolutely deserved no. 1!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We had high expectations after reading reviews on Tripadvisor - and all expectations were fully fulfilled and exceeded. The food is delicious! I had the lamb chops which were superb! The service was great and I just loved the decoration. It's very cozy with a Mediterranean style and an lovely open kitchen. From all the restaurants I know on/around University Ave this is the best by far!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hong Kong
“Did not disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We came here because Trip Advisor and Yelp both rated Evvia the top restaurant in Palo Alto! We were looking for a place to celebrate my husband's birthday.
The food was lovely. Kids loved the moussaka and beefsteak. We also ordered the shortribs and the salmon. Everything was very good. My husband even got a molten chocolate cake compliments of the house as it was his birthday.
Our server was so friendly and helpful. The restaurant was already packed at 5:45pm and she was clearly very busy but made us feel very welcome.
We were very happy and satisfied with our dinner.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Superb greek restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had dinner here recently and it was very good. Definitely my best Greek restaurant so far. Staff were courteous and knowledgeable despite being very busy. The slow cooked lamb was beautiful.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Top notch food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Evvia is a must go to restaurant if you are into elegant fine cuisine.
The place is very cosy & the staff is friendly. The food was exquisite, starting with the appetizers we had grilled peppers with Feta cheese & olive oil that was just perfect. Also don't miss on the mouth-watering Greek Yogurt with honey, dates & walnuts for dessert!!!
I would say that's one of the best restaurants I've been to :) Bon Appetitooo

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“The best greek restaurant I've been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Evvia is the best greek restaurant I've been to. That's saying a lot - considering I've been in Greece several times. Evvia has fantastic food, great service and a relaxed, cozy atmosphere. An absolute must if you're in Palo Alto.

Visited May 2013