“Fun place to go with my adult children!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
San Diego, California
“Fun place to go with my adult children!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We chose this restaurant based on little more than it looked interesting as we walked down the street. The food was awesome and we really liked the layout of the venue. Liked that the food was fancy, yet the environment was casual. Wish they had one like this close to my home in San Diego.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

76% Recommend
Palo Alto, California
“What's not to like?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love the Crepevine for lunch or a light dinner. You have your choice of crepes, sandwiches, and salads. You order and pay at the counter and take a number to a table and the food is delivered to you in about 5-10 minutes. You can completely customize your crepe or choose from some standard options. The food is fresh. A crepe comes with a side salad and roasted potatoes. There are also dessert crepes, which I have not tried, but involve nutella, chocolate sauce and whipped cream - again, what's not to love. The servers are friendly and efficient. There are a few tables on the street which is great on a warm day. And the street is actually a bit less noisy than inside the restaurant, which is a bit loud. This is a great place for families or college students on a budget.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Very good food for good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Love, love, love this place. I love their Santa Fe crepe and their strawberry nutella crepe. I've been coming to this restaurant for years and those 2 are my favorites. The price is very reasonable and the place is cozy. I love sitting outside specially when the weather is nice. I also like their kabob wrap. The service is always quick and they are always very nice. I don't live in the area anymore but I come hear whenever I get the chance.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Clara, California
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had crepes for dinner and we were very pleased. They also have sandwiches, pasta and breakfast. I felt there crepe menu was bit limited, but I tried the chicken with curry sauce and it was very tasty. We went for an early dinner and it was not crowded. It was comfortable and quiet. The table are set quite close together, so later in the evening it could possibly be very tight seating arrangements and noisy. I would like to go back and try their breakfast sometime.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palo Alto, California
“Worth a potentially lengthy wait!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I should start by saying: my fiance is a waffle guy. I've been in hard-core missionary mode since we started dating, trying to convert him to the cause of crepes.

I should have just taken him to Crepevine from the beginning!

They have such an amazing assortment of crepes, with radically different and dynamic flavor profiles. I tried the Greek, and it was fantastic... A great balance of flavors, from the sweet-salty bite of the kalamata olives to the cool yogurt-cucumber sauce to the tangy creaminess of the feta. And it was so warm and chewy in all the right ways. My fiance's Kyoto crepe was pretty delicious as well! The peanut sauce wasn't too overpowering, with a spicy undertone to it. And the tofu added a good protein-y heft to the crepe that made it hearty and filling.

The sides aren't just lackluster sidekicks, either... The salad is well-dressed, fresh, and tasty, and the house potatoes were crispy and well-seasoned. Their fries are equally wonderful!

And don't even get me started on the dessert crepes... We had the Stanford, with nutella, strawberries, and bananas. It comes with whipped cream and ice cream. It's just naughty. And so so nice.

You do have to wait a long time once you place your order on busy days-- even just for mimosas (we had to wait 15-20 minutes just to get our drinks)... But it really is worth the wait.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Crepevine? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Crepevine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.