“Best Fresh Spring Rolls!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #148 of 313 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Thai, Bistro
San Francisco, California
“Best Fresh Spring Rolls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were a large group and even though the restaurant wasn't big, the staff was very accommodating! We shared our food family style and loved everything we ordered--especially the spring rolls, beef panang curry, and salmon tamarine.

Definitely wished we lived closer to this place!

Visited October 2013

“Excellent Thai food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Thai food I have had in a long time! The waiters were friendly and service prompt. We even received a nice surprise treat at the end of our meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Australia
“Fresh & authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Love this place. It has little atmosphere & is unlicensed, but does excellent food. It was fresh, aromatic & when I ordered "hot" that's what I got! But it was still subtle. I'd love to have this place in my neighbourhood as the perfect takeout place. I'd order every Friday night.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle
“Great Food, Watch the Spice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been here twice for lunch and ordered different things each time. So far all of my meals have been pretty good although I would suggest you don't order the fried rice since there are better things on the menu. The first time I got medium spicy but it definitely wasn't medium by any normal standards. I have a pretty high tolerance for spiciness but my nose was starting to run towards the end.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SF Bay Area, CA
“The Best Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

This tiny restaurant serves the very best Thai curries and other Thai dishes in the SF Bay Area. All of their ingredients are super-fresh. They have vegetarian options available for nearly every dish. They also offer brown rice. If you want Thai noodles, they are probably better elsewhere. Try the fresh-rolls, satay, lemongrass scallops, pumpkin curry and other specials. The ambiance is that of a "hole-in-the wall" restaurant, but they do plate/present their dishes beautifully. Dinner is better than lunch. They are very family-friendly. They don't serve beer/wine/alcohol, but you can bring your own.

• Visited October 2011