Stayed one night at the Stanford Terrace as everything else was full. A bit slow on checkin but O.K. Room very large with microwave, fridge, knives (?). Had a computer for use in the room (its silicon valley, right!) Furnishings were spare and rather old, but clean. Pillows not too great but again bed and bathroom were clean. Nothing fancy here at all, a bit pricey (around $300 with tax) but as the only thing that looked decent it was O.K. Had a nice little continental breakfast bar in the morning. Very close to Stanford and thus was adequate. No real complaints, but a bit shopworn and funky is all. More expensive than probably similar chains in the area but location was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto