I stayed one night, on Thanksgiving, 2011. I was not happy with the room which I found out needed maintenance and cleaning after I moved in. I just didn't notice everything at once and should have moved to another room. I gave the clerks at the front desk my complaint in writing thinking I would get some response. I was told to write them a letter, which I did. I got nothing back, as of today, 1/5/2011. They are not concerned about the customers. If you go to Motel 6 you might expect the type of room I got, but not at $199 a night.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Hotel
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.