This inn has large rooms with nice bathrooms. The free breakfast buffet is good too. But the building is constructed from wood frame instead of concrete and the walls seem thin, so you can hear your neighbors even when they talk at normal levels. Our latest neighbor had just arrived from the East Coast and woke us up when he started talking on the phone to his colleagues at 4:30 a.m. -- he wasn't talking very loud so I couldn't really blame him. Staff is so-so -- college age, it seems, and some are friendly but others have an attitude. Room prices have gone up quite a bit in the past couple of years -- definitely not the value it was five years ago.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Hotel
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.