I used this place in the past for work all the time due to the proximity to SU campus, but the the entire booking/billing process recently has been a nightmare (note: under new mgmt). I am not a complainer, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and they messed up NUMEROUS times. The staff at the front desk/phones have NO idea what is going on and it took a 10 minute call to book one room and they still had it wrong. I suggest some training and I really hope this place turns around. In the meantime, I would recommend someplace else until they get things under control.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Hotel
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.